Pegah Jahangiri was born in 1980. She finished her PhD in Visual Arts in University Malaya. Her M.A. in Graphic Design is received from Faculty of Art, Alzahra University in Tehran in the year 2007. She was graduated with BA in Textile and Fashion Design from the same university in the year 2004.
She has experienced different fields of art such as Fashion Designing, Painting, Photography, Graphic Designing and Ceramic. She has held different exhibitions in Iran and Malaysia. Pegah has been one of the judges for “National Abilympics Competitions” in “Silk Painting Batik Category”. She has been Head of coordinators in “Identity Art Exhibition" in University Malaya and executive Committee of "Media Art Exhibition" in UM.
Pegah is interested in ancient symbols from different cultures. Some of her designs are mixed with symbols from ancient Iran. Her journey of exploration to find her way in art and life still continues.
- Art Expo Malaysia 19-22 September, 2013, Matrade Exhibition and Convention, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Women Artist &Their Contemporaries Exhibition on April 6, 2013 in DTC University Malaya.
- MIKA Art Exhibition on 2nd October 2012 in MATIC Gallery in Kuala Lumpur.
- Sepuluh Dah Painting Exhibition on 2nd June 2012 in Artseni Gallery in Kuala Lumpur.
- Batik Painting Exhibition on 18 February 2012 in Cube Art Gallery in Kuala Lumpur.
- Identity Art Exhibition on May 13, 2011, University Malaya.
- Media art exhibition on 11 October, 2010, University Malaya.
- Media art exhibition VIII on July 30, 2009, University Malaya.
- Photography group exhibition in Kamalodin Behzad Art Gallery, Tehran, Iran year 2006.
- Participation as designer in Fashion show held by Textile and Fashion Design Department, Faculty of Art, Al-Zahra University, Tehran, Iran, year 2006.
- Participation as designer in Fashion show held in Saad Abad Museum of Tehran supporting by Textile and Fashion Design Department, Faculty of Art, Al-Zahra University, Tehran, Iran, year 2005.